Have you ever had any doubts about yourself or your team? Moreover, do you, as an employee relations specialist, need to raise your morale and spirit but have no idea how to do it?
Well, it is time to put aside all doubts once and for all! Our selection of motivational phrases and quotes for the hard work of successful people, famous thinkers, movie and sports stars will help you and your team to arm themselves with confidence and move towards their success.
How to Make the Most Out of These Hard Work Quotes
There are so many ways to use these quotes in your daily life and work. For example, you can insert them into a weekly or monthly employee newsletter that talks about company successes, new hires, and birthdays.
You can also include these quotes in the work training and presentations that every major company has from time to time. If your office allows it, you can even write them on the walls as graffiti to serve as a daily reminder to you and your co-workers.
Using these phrases and quotes for hard workers lets your employees know how important it is not so much their work, but their attitude and their efforts, and how much you appreciate it all. By doing so, you will emphasize the mindset of success and motivate your employees to perform better.
Best Hard Work Quotes
Perhaps the most important task of such quotations is to restore faith and motivation to those who have lost it. So we'll begin with a quote saying that no matter how many failures you suffer if you're really burning for your cause, don't let anything stop you.
About Persistence and Determination
- I’ve missed more than 9,000 shots in my career. I’ve lost almost 300 games. Twenty-six times I’ve been trusted to take the game-winning shot and missed. I’ve failed over and over and over again in my life. And that is why I succeed. – Michael Jordan
- Success is the ability to move from one failure to another without loss of enthusiasm. – Winston Churchill
- Offer your product to one person ten times, and you may be able to sell it. Offer it to ten different people once at a time, and you will probably hear rejection everywhere. – Seth Godin
- The greatest glory in living is not in falling, but in rising every time we fall. – Nelson Mandela
- As long as you've done your best, making mistakes doesn't matter. You and I are human; we will mess up. What counts is learning from your mistakes and getting back up when life has knocked you down. - Shawn Johnson
Sometimes, people lack the strength to get up after a failure and even the banal thing to start. Fear of failure, fear of being ridiculed or misunderstood, is so great that it can literally paralyze even the most talented worker. So the following selection of quotes is just for such cases.
About Not Being Afraid to Start
- What would life be if we had no courage to attempt anything? – Vincent van Gogh
- Be fearless in trying new things, whether they are physical, mental, or emotional since being afraid can challenge you to go to the next level. – Rita Wilson
- Nobody is perfect, and we all learn by mistakes, so keep experimenting and trying new things in life. — Anurag Prakash
- Twenty years from now, you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. - Mark Twain
- All our dreams can come true - if we have the courage to pursue them. - Walt Disney
Of course, every employee thinks that one of the critical things (and it is only natural) is money. It is good when the desire to earn more moves people. But the main thing is that money should not be the only motivation, but remain only a way to achieve dreams and goals. To that end, we have put together a small selection of quotes about money.
About Money and Wealth
- You can't make money doing what anyone can do. Real money can only be made from your uniqueness. – Guy Kawasaki
- Money is only a tool. It will take you wherever you wish, but it will not replace you as the driver. - Ayn Rand
- The money you have gives you freedom; the money you pursue enslaves you. – Jean-Jacques Rousseau
- It's not the employer who pays the wages. Employers only handle the money. It's the customer who pays the wages. – Henry Ford
- Wealth is like seawater; the more we drink, the thirstier we become, and the same is true of fame. – Arthur Schopenhauer
Not even the most inspiring speech will move a man if he does not love his work, does not burn with what he is doing. Sometimes, it is imperative to remind employees what initially attracted them to your company's objectives, what they came here for, and why they are going to the goal together with you. Our selection of quotes about the love of work will help you do just that.
About the Importance of Loving Your Job
- Your job is not just to do what your parents say, what your teachers say, what society says, but to figure out what your heart calling is and be led by that. - Oprah Winfrey
- Your work is going to fill a large part of your life, and the only way to be truly satisfied is to do what you believe is great work. And the only way to do great work is to love what you do. - Steve Jobs
- If it falls your lot to be a street sweeper, go out and sweep streets like Michelangelo painted pictures. Sweep streets like Handel and Beethoven composed music. Sweep streets like Shakespeare wrote poetry. Sweep streets so well that all the hosts of heaven and earth will have to pause and say, here lived a great street sweeper who swept his job well. - Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.
- You can only become truly accomplished at something you love. Don't make money your goal. Instead, pursue the things you love doing and then do them so well that people can't take their eyes off of you. - Maya Angelou
- I think the foremost quality—there's no success without it—is really loving what you do. If you love it, you do it well, and there's no success if you don't do well what you're working at. - Malcolm Forbes
Finally, even if the team feels excellent, carries out the plans, works together, and goes to the goal, a little extra motivation has never hurt anyone. It is essential to work hard, work well, and work hard, and it is up to you, as the people specialist, to convince the team of this. So the following selection of quotes about hard work is for you.
About Working Hard
- Winners embrace hard work. They love the discipline of it, the trade-off they’re making to win. Losers, on the other hand, see it as punishment. And that’s the difference. – Lou Holtz
- Hard work is a prison sentence only if it does not have meaning. Once it does, it becomes the kind of thing that makes you grab your wife around the waist and dance a jig. – Malcolm Gladwell
- Talent means nothing, while experience, acquired in humility and with hard work, means everything. – Patrick Suskind
- Determine never to be idle. No person will have occasion to complain of the want of time, who never loses any. It is wonderful how much may be done if we are always doing. – Thomas Jefferson
- Success is no accident. It is hard work, perseverance, learning, studying, sacrifice, and most of all, love of what you are doing or learning to do. – Pele
Life is full of ups and downs - peaks and troughs that test our resilience and integrity push us to overcome challenges and leave us with lessons that make us even stronger on the road to success. The way we feel and think about ourselves, including our expectations and perceptions of what is possible for us, largely determines everything that happens to us.
Motivational quotes help us determine the right path for our thoughts. It all starts with our thoughts. When we change our thoughts, we change the quality of our lives. We hope that our list of inspirational quotes and phrases will help you and your team shift your thoughts and move toward a better future through the hard work of achieving what you love.
And if you are not only in search of inspiration but also in search of new talent, you can always turn to Talenteria. Here we help gifted people meet those who will appreciate their talent and motivation on merit. You can create application forms, broadcast job openings to attract more candidates, manage candidates and even build talent pools. Write or call us today, and we will be happy to help you find the employees of your dreams!