Branded Career Sites
Launch a stunning site in hours with our easy-to-use career site builder. Promote your employer brand, drive talent acquisition, and deliver an outstanding candidate experience.
63% of candidates start researching future employers online and expect a company to have a career page on their website.
A company career site has become a “must-have” element for hiring strategies and processes: from a great first impression to the final job offer.
Easy-to-Use Career Site Builder
Design your career page, publish any information you need, and make any updates without external vendors or IT support. Get access to:
- Intuitive content management of dynamic, media-rich, and mobile-friendly career pages
- Custom branding for your corporate identity
- Multiple career sites for different target audiences
Advanced Job Search
Help candidates find the right job by keyword, location, category, or team. The job list can be fed from your ATS —and it is SEO-friendly so it ranks well on Google for Jobs and other boards. What can you get?
- Engaging landing pages for jobs and talent pools
- Advance job search and filtering
- Subscription to job alerts
Customizable Application Forms
Streamline the application process and collect all the information you need by adding specific fields and sections. Along the way, you’ll enjoy:
- Seamless online application and an easy online journey
- Configurable forms for different sites and jobs
- Tracking application status via secure Candidate Self-service
Ready-to-Use, Mobile-Friendly Site Templates
Start building your career site from one of our templates that are designed accordingly to best practices. We offer:
- Pre-defined site templates for fast deployment
- Built-in templates for job descriptions and talent pools
- SEO optimized and mobile friendly career pages on your website
Boost your recruitment programs and campaigns with engaging microsites. Learn more about Recruiting Microsites
- Microsites for teams or locations
- Recruitment campaign sites
- Microsites for featured job openings
Site Performance Analytics
Get comprehensive insights on site visitors, jobs, candidates applied, conversion rates, and overall site performance.
- Prove the ROI with accurate analytical data
What to Have on Your Career Building Website
With Talenteria, give the candidates what they are looking for. These are the main elements each successful career site should incorporate:
- Employer value proposition (EVP) and your core values as an employer
- A list of open positions
- Testimonials and feedback from existing employees
- Application form for online hiring process
- Job alerts and subscription form
Boost your recruitment with Talenteria!